Region 7 IDN
The Building Capacity for Transformation project is a statewide initiative focused on bringing together physical healthcare, mental health, and substance use disorder treatment. As part of the project, 40 partners in Coos, Carroll, and Northern Grafton Counties have joined together to form the Region 7 Integrated Delivery Network, or IDN. The Region 7 IDN is working to make it easier for people to connect with helpful resources in the community and get the care they need with the goals of:
- Making people healthier
- Saving money
- More effectively caring for those with multiple healthcare needs
- A healthcare system that is one-stop shopping. When seeing your primary care doctor, you can talk about your whole self; your mental health, physical health, and substance use.
- That healthcare technology connected all your information, so that any specialist or hospitals you visited would know who you were and what you needed, and all providers were on the same page.
- Getting the services you need, where you need them. Connecting you from one location, one provider, to what you need, so you can continue to get well. An efficient and effective process that saves lives, time, and money.
- Mental health and substance use disorder care, when and where you need it, a region that can provide needed mental health and substance use disorder treatment to individuals and their families within their communities.
This is the future imagined for Region 7 IDN. Our challenges are unique to our area, but we have the culture of taking care of each other.
For more information
For more information or questions about the Region 7 IDN, please contact: IDN7@NCHCNH.org
Be sure to follow Region 7 Integrated Delivery Network on Facebook to keep up with what's happening with the IDN.