Current Membership 2016-2017
- 45th Parallel EMS
- Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country
- AHEAD, Inc.
- Ammonoosuc Community Health Services
- Androscoggin Valley Home Care Services
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital
- Center for New Beginnings
- Coös County Family Health Services
- Cottage Hospital
- Family Resource Center
- Franklin Pierce Physician Assistant Program
- Grafton County Human Services
- Grafton County Senior Citizens Council, Inc.
- Indian Stream Health Center
- Littleton Food Cooperative
- Littleton Regional Healthcare
- Mid-State Health Center
- Morrison Nursing Home
- NH AHEC/Geisel School of Medicine
- North Country Home Health & Hospice
- Northern Human Services
- Plymouth State University Center for Active Living & Healthy Communities
- Tri-County Community Action Program
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Weeks Medical Center
- White Mountains Community College
Is your organization not on the list? Do you want it to be? Fill out and return our membership application and become a member today!
Network, Education, Advocacy, Communication...
- Forum for mobilizing community and regional partners;
- Network of rural community leaders and organizations;
- Health Status monitoring to identify health problems;
- Information and education about health issues affecting rural people;
- Policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts;
- Continuing Profession Education for North Country Health Professionals;
- Rural advocacy platform;
- Working together to improve the health status of rural people.
For more information contact NCHC at 603-259-3700 or email email@example.com