Health Professions Students
Are interested in future employment in the North Country?
Live, Learn, and Play in Northern NH:
Through “Live, Learn, and Play in Northern NH," a program of the Northern NH AHEC/North Country Health Consortium, health professional students will receive quality training experiences in rural medically underserved areas throughout northern New Hampshire. In addition, students will experience New Hampshire’s most awe-inspiring scenery, outdoor recreation and complete a community service project.
- To fulfill the clinical rotation requirements for your degree.
- Learn more about the public health issues that impact the delivery of care to rural underserved populations and about the utilization of the collaborative integrated care model in those rural areas.
- Become part of the community by working with a mentor to complete a community service project.
- Experience the scenic beauty and outdoor recreation northern NH has to offer!
- Receive modest education support (up to $1,000) for living expenses, housing, transportation, etc.
- Meet, live, and learn with other students interested in rural health.
- Become part of a network of health professionals dedicated to serving Northern NH!
Want to learn more? Contact Laura Remick: LiveLearnPlay@nchcnh.org or (603)259-4811
Would you like to APPLY TODAY? Access the Live, Learn, and Play in Northern NH application:
Learn more about the Live, Learn, and Play in Northern NH initiative and the North Country: http://livelearnplaynh.org/