Join Today! Access the membership application here: Membership Application
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your past support and look forward to continued support and collaboration. While it has been a year of significant change and challenge, NCHC staff continues to do remarkable work to bring programs and services to North Country residents. Some` highlights are:
- Coordinated the North Country Public Health Region’s COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign
- Recruited 116 volunteers to serve in the Medical Reserve Corp with 91 actively helping with the vaccination roll out
- Doubled the size of Grafton County Drug Treatment Court Program to now serve 20 participants
- Expanded Community Health Worker program capacity to provide even more resources and care coordination to our community members
- Created a new Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Program to serve women of childbearing age
- Held 2 Virtual Conferences and 2 Arts Learning Collaboratives - both for North Country youth
- Offered 63 continuing education programs in a variety of live virtual, self-paced and in-person programming formats with most including continuing education for an interprofessional audience of physicians, nurses, behavioral health clinicians, recovery coaches, and community health workers
To renew your membership, please complete and return the Application for Membership. If you need an invoice before sending a check, please check the appropriate box and we will be sure to mail you one.
This fiscal year alone, NCHC brought in 6.6 million dollars to the North Country, specifically focused on supporting programs and services to improve the health of those who live in the North Country.
What does membership mean to you and your organization? As a member, you will continue to:
- Support programs and services that improve the health of those in the North Country
- Have opportunities to provide information and feedback about North Country needs that inform NCHC service and program priorities
- Receive invitations to NCHC special events
- Have access to “Hot off the Press” information about initiatives and trainings, including scholarships opportunities and special member rates
Current Membership 2020-2021
Is your organization not on the list? Do you want it to be? Fill out and return our membership application and become a member today!
More Membership Benefits:
Network, Education, Advocacy, Communication...
- Forum for mobilizing community and regional partners;
- Network of rural community leaders and organizations;
- Health Status monitoring to identify health problems;
- Information and education about health issues affecting rural people;
- Policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts;
- Continuing Profession Education for North Country Health Professionals;
- Rural advocacy platform;
- Working together to improve the health status of rural people.
For more information, contact NCHC: info@NCHCNH.org