The primary goal of the Immunization Initiative is to maximize the number of North Country youth who receive immunizations against vaccine-preventable disease, as recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the New Hampshire Immunization Program. The Immunization Program Coordinator works within the region of Coos and Northern Grafton counties with healthcare providers, school districts, businesses and communities.
NCHC is hosting three community-based influenza clinics this Fall in the North Country.
These free clinics will be drive-up style, and held from 10 am - 2 pm on the following dates and corresponding locations:
Registration forms for students and information for adults to register for the clinic are being sent home through the schools. We have a limited number of adult vaccines available this year, so preregistration is encouraged.
To pre-register for a flu-clinic:
- Click the following link to access and fill out online registration form.
- Once you have completed the online registration form, click "Press to Submit Form" (red button that appears on the form to the right of the signature line).
- Please fill out a separate form (1) for each person in your household who wants a flu vaccine.
- When your registration form is received, you will receive a call to confirm your clinic date and location.
- If submitted online, your registration form will be printed and available for you to sign when you arrive at your designated clinic location/date.
Any questions about flu clinic registration can be directed to: phn@NCHCNH.org